A virtual office is a service that enables employees and business owners to work remotely by providing a range of business functions accessible through the internet. It also enables organisations to create and maintain a presence in a desirable location without the need to pay rent for an actual space.
A virtual office enables businesses to have many of the benefits of a physical office but without any actual space or desks.
These virtual offices enable businesses to have the following:
- Business postal address
- This helps businesses seem a little more prestigious than they might otherwise be if they used their real address “No.1, My Mum’s Basement, Still Living At Home’ville”.
- A receptionist
- This helps if you are arranging meetings in and around your virtual office, because it makes that virtual office seem a little less virtual to your customers and business colleagues.
- Envelope opening and scanning service
- If you’re getting mail sent to an address that you are not, this is a great service where you can get all the post scanned and emailed over to you so you can stay on top of your admin.
- Meeting rooms
- You might not have access to a ‘full-time’ desk, but you can at least arrange meetings in these places too.
- Phone answering and voicemail services
- This just simply helps you manage your incoming calls, and means that you don’t have to offer out your personal mobile, instead use a real landline number than makes you look a little more ‘pro’!
These are just some of the services offered by virtual office providers, but make sure you check beforehand. Some might offer less, and some of the premium services might very well offer more.
- How much does a managed payroll service cost?
- How long does China Payroll take to process?
- How to calculate social security in China?
- Do I need a bank account in China?
- Do I need to register my company in China?
- How many cities do you cover in China?
- What are the main steps to recruit an employee in China?
- What is the cost to recruit an employee in China?
- What are the benefits of using China Payroll?