Following is a list of all the documents you will need to see you through this entire China visa application process. Not every document is needed at every step, however, so we’ll detail when you should have what ready.
Documents applicants need to provide:
- Original Passport and valid visa (visa better still valid over 30 days);
- Copy of no crime record within 6 months;
- Copy of academic certificate;
- Copy of work qualification certificate, original reference letter from any foreign company to prove you have 2 years full-time working experience (after graduated) in your current industry and position.
- Copy of health certificate;
- Applicant’s 2-inch photo within 6 months.
Employer needs to provide:
- Applicant’s account of Service System of Foreigners Working in China
- Scanning of legal representative’s identity card
- Scanning of business license
- Official seal
- Scanning of handling person’s ID card
- Applicant’s labor contract
China Work Visa
- How long does it take to process work visa in China?
- How much does it cost to apply work visa in China?
- How much does a managed payroll service cost?
- How long does China Payroll take to process?
- How to calculate social security in China?
- Do I need a bank account in China?
- Do I need to register my company in China?
- How many cities do you cover in China?
- What are the main steps to recruit an employee in China?
- What is the cost to recruit an employee in China?
- What are the benefits of using China Payroll?