When considering the total cost of hiring employees in China, employers should first determine the gross salary using fair compensation for similar work in the designated city. Factoring in the various additional costs borne by the employer – such as mandatory social security benefits – and other voluntary benefits, employers can then begin to see the total cost of hiring employees in China.
China Payroll cover all recruitment cost start from $5000 per hire, with no other additional fee and ensure you have the right candidates for your positions. Our service includes:
- Need analysis
- Search proposal
- Candidate sourcing
- Talent matching
- Screening & assessments
- Background checks
- Candidate management
- Interview scheduling
- Employee onboarding
- What are the main steps to recruit an employee in China?
- What are the benefits of using China Payroll?
- How much does a managed payroll service cost?
- How long does China Payroll take to process?
- How to calculate social security in China?
- Do I need a bank account in China?
- Do I need to register my company in China?
- How many cities do you cover in China?
China Work Visa
- How much does it cost to apply work visa in China?
- How long does it take to process work visa in China?
- What materials do I need to prepare to apply for work visa in China?