After applying for the work visa in your home country, you will be required to travel to China within 30 days. In a span of 15 days, the employee and the employer need to submit an application to the local labor and social security bureau to proceed and apply for the employment/work permit, which takes three days. One must get the work permit approved within 30 days of entering China. After that, it takes at least 4-6 weeks to secure the issued work permit.
China Work Visa
- How much does it cost to apply work visa in China?
- What materials do I need to prepare to apply for work visa in China?
- How much does a managed payroll service cost?
- How long does China Payroll take to process?
- How to calculate social security in China?
- Do I need a bank account in China?
- Do I need to register my company in China?
- How many cities do you cover in China?
- What are the main steps to recruit an employee in China?
- What is the cost to recruit an employee in China?
- What are the benefits of using China Payroll?